Jolly Johku Patch
If you're a part of the Johkru, or a pirate on your own mission, take Johku with you everywhere you go and make a friend or two.
3" embroidery with iron on backing
1. Lay your garment on an ironing board
2. Set iron to appropriate fabric setting
3. Place damp dish towel on top of patch and garment
4. Iron slowly and consistently until patch adheres to fabric (time varies per garment)
5. Remove iron and cloth and check corners for adhesion
6. Let patch cool off and wear it out on the town!
7. OPTIONAL: reinforce patch with sewing machine on zig-zag or straight stitch setting